Although July and August are the time you want to be able to just sit back and enjoy the sunshine, it is still a great time for garden tidy ups, tree surgery, hedge cutting, lawn mowing, turfing, decking and fencing…
Jobs for the July gardener:
- Keep mowing to keep your lawn looking nice, don’t be tempted to let it go bonkers, keeping the lawn maintained will ensure a better texture for the long term.
- Dead head summer bedding plants/perennials – to get more flowers next season including sweetpeas and roses.
- Trim box and privet hedges.
- Prune wisteria – not as easy as it looks, call us if you’d like us to take charge!
- Keep watering when the sun isn’t out!
- Think about what you’d like to see next year in your flower beds – get ahead with your autumn planting plans ready for spring and summer flowering bulbs.
So what’s new with us?
We have a professional Tree Surgeon/Arborist with all the relevant training including all the tree climbing skills and ropes, who has joined the team due to the number of enquiries about tree work, so we can now take care of your tree surgery related needs with our tree surgery expert on board. For each tree we remove, we ensure that a new one is planted with Replant Amazon.
In addition to this we now have a professional and fully experienced carpenter who has joined the team to take the lead on decking, fencing and all other wood related jobs following many years of working for home building companies, check out our Instagram highlights for some or our recent work.
Get in touch today for a quote for your garden, we operate between Buckingham and Milton Keynes, out to Cranfield, Bedford and Leighton Buzzard, and all the little villages inbetween.
At Tame Your Garden we offer regular visits, or one-offs from tidy ups to tree work, to get you started in Spring, or if you have moved into a new property which needs a bit of work! We work with homeowners, tenants, landlords, estate agents, letting agents and business owners, on courtyards to car parks and front gardens to sports grounds, GP surgeries to schools. We have been up and running as a family gardening business for 7 years, prior to this having worked as part of the Frosts installation team, contracts with Parks Trust and voluntarily looking after churchyards!
Find out more about us.
Check out photos of our gardening work and customer reviews on our Facebook Page.