The sun is shining, it’s finally Spring and the bulbs are now blooming! Whilst your tulips, daffodils and crocuses are looking lovely, what’s next for the garden?
- Lawn care: It’s the perfect time for lawn treatment & grass seeding to sort out patchy lawns.
- Turfing: Make sure to keep the turf moist!
- Deadhead the bulbs as you go along.
- Prune raspberry canes.
- Prune hydrangeas.
- Prepare your strawberry beds!
- Sow sunflowers, sweet peas and marigolds.
- Tie up climbing roses whilst they are spiky and without flowers, before it becomes a real challenge to pin them back.
- Weeding: The plants are growing, and so are the weeds. Keep up with the wedding in beds and pathways, patios and driveways. We have a spray license, so if you are sick of wasting your money on weed killer that doesn’t work, get in touch and we will take care of it for you.
- Don’t forget about the houseplants: They will likely be getting thirstier as things warm up!
Whether you don’t have the time, the equipment or know-how to take care of your garden, get in touch. We offer regular visits and one-off visits to get you started. We offer gardening services from planting to pruning, tree surgery to grass cutting, hedge cutting to turfing and more.
About Tame Your Garden
At Tame Your Garden we offer regular visits, or one-offs from tidy ups to tree work, to get you started in Spring, or if you have moved into a new property which needs a bit of work! We work with homeowners, tenants, landlords, estate agents, letting agents and business owners, on courtyards to car parks and front gardens to sports grounds, GP surgeries to schools.
We have been up and running as a family business for 7 years, prior to this having worked as part of the Frosts installation team, contracts with Parks Trust and Green Thumb to voluntarily looking after churchyards and church carparks.
Get in touch today for a quote for your garden, we operate between Buckingham and Milton Keynes, out to Cranfield, Bedford and Leighton Buzzard.
Find out more about us here.
Check out our Facebook page for a portfolio of our work and customer reviews.