Happy New Year and welcome to 2019. You might be sat indoors keeping warm, but there is plenty to get on with in the garden. Now is the perfect time to get yourself a gardener as availability is so much better than during the busy late spring/summer period when people are preparing for barbecues in the back garden.
January jobs in the garden:
- Keep weeding, the weeds don’t care what season it is, they just keep on coming!
- Collect those pesky brown leaves from the lawn to avoid any lasting damage.
- Clean the patio, paving slabs, decking and driveways, remove the muck and slippery algae.
- Plant your garlic – between November and April, get it in the ground now to increase your chances of a bumper crop.
- Prune apple and pear trees.
- Prune wisteria.
- Prune rose bushes and climbing roses.
- Plant raspberry canes.
- Fix fencing panels whilst there is less plant life to be disturbed.
- Of course, you can also start sewing your seeds indoors ready to go in the garden in 2019.
We offer free quotations during the working day, in the evening (when it is light enough to see the garden) and on weekends. We are based in Milton Keynes and Padbury, we offer our professional gardening services out to Aspley Guise, Stony Stratford, Olney, Winslow, Great Horwood, Whaddon, Nash, Thornborough, Akeley, Steeple Claydon and Buckingham.
If you are in need of some support to clear out a garden, maybe you have bought a new property, or have some tenants who were not keen gardeners, maybe you find some of the jobs in the garden are getting a bit much or just cannot find the time in a weekend to take care of the garden. We offer a courteous, prompt and reliable, reasonably priced range of services. We are a family run, local business who takes pride in our work and our excellent reputation. We have plenty of experience, we are registered waste carriers and hold chainsaw and weed-kill spray certificates.
Take a look at our Facebook page for examples of our work and our customer reviews.